VIVA NOLA is positioned to engage the underserved Hispanic demographic with relevant and engaging content while giving advertisers a platform to reach the Latino consumer.
There is no one single Hispanic market. Hispanic consumers are as diverse as any others. Let us design your cross-cultural campaign with specific approaches for different income levels, acculturation, age and lifestyles.
- Hard copies delivered to key businesses across Greater New Orleans including Jefferson, Orleans and St. Tammany parishes.
- Growing subscribers data base receive digital version of VIVA NOLA
- Featured articles and advertisers’ presence on social media channels
- Videos, promotions, and coupons through QR Codes
- Greater New Orleans area residents and visitors.
- 25-44 Age group
- Digitally savvy
- Trade/College educated
- Native Spanish speakers
- Accultured Latino/Hispanics
- Culturally engaged-English speakers
- Spanish language enthusiasts
Cover Story, Business Development, Tech Talk, Health Check, Somos Nola, Colores y Notas, De Moda Nola, Events, Mascotas Pets, Vivir Mejor, Events.
Why bilingual content?
- Use of Spanish allows targeting of a niche market that prefers content in native language.
- Localized content in English allows targeting second and third generation Latinos who embrace their heritage and choose English as main language.
- Use of both languages allows Spanish-enthusiasts to test and practice their language skills. English speakers who enjoy Latin American culture can stay informed about companies, initiatives, venues, culture, and events taking place locally in the Latino community.
Full-page, half-page vertical and horizontal, and fourth-page ads available. For rates and further information contact:
Additional Services: Graphic Design, Photography, Video production, TV Commercials, Voice Over, Translation.
VIVA NOLA OCTOBER-NOVEMBER 2021 You can support VIVA NOLA’s mission of connecting communities by donating here. Your support, in any amount, is very appreciated.